Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help! I forgot the brand of the makeup advertised on TV they say its the makeup the stars use! 29.99!?

They give you a phone number but I wanted to look it up on the net and I forgot the name !! it s 29.99 and I remember they say everybody in Hollywood use it, they show you before/after pictures on the commercial and they give you a bunch of brushes for free! i only saw the commercial once I think it was on EHelp! I forgot the brand of the makeup advertised on TV they say its the makeup the stars use! 29.99!?
that's the sheer cover infomercial. what they don't tell you is, it actually costs 3x 29.99 (90.00), for the inferior crappy make-up kit. i bought one, returned it right away, and they kept charging my card 29.99/month for several months. i finally had to dispute the charges, to get a refund. you are way better off trying bare minerals, check it out for yourself at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before spending one penny.Help! I forgot the brand of the makeup advertised on TV they say its the makeup the stars use! 29.99!?
If it's not Bare Minerals, it should be that. The make-up life is absolutely wonderful, I love it. Check out their website:





http://www.bareminerals.com/





I think the commercial you are talking about is sheer cover. Not worth your time, Bare Minerals is 100% better!!!!!!!!!!
It might of been bare minerals??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin