Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup/some hair ideas for Rock Star Day at school. Help? (Pics included)?

Okay, i have my outfit already, but I wanted makeup ideas that look good with my face and look right. Hoping to win for a costume again this year so I'm trying this one. I'll take any ideas within rocker-style bounds. If you happen to have any ideas on something different to do with the hair that I have go ahead and shoot. :) Go for it!











I know these pics aren't the best ones, but I didn't feel like trying to take any kinda posed shots right now so this is what you get. Please don't bother flaming me if you don't like my looks. I really don't care and it just takes up space.





http://i2.piczo.com/view/w/b/0/o/4/k/g/t鈥?/a>





(this shows my bangs slightly better)


http://i2.piczo.com/view/w/b/0/o/4/k/g/t鈥?/a>











I am willing to buy a bit of makeup if an idea I like requires it (same for hair products), but so that you know here's what little makeup I have right now:


-black eyeliner (pencil and liquid)


-eyeshadow in black, deep blue, purple and silver


-black mascara


-lip gloss


-whipped foundation





Thanks in advance :)Makeup/some hair ideas for Rock Star Day at school. Help? (Pics included)?
Foundation first ! Then Do a smokey eye with the purple and silver. Then Draw thick black eyeliner around your eyes, then use the liquid one to draw little stars on the outside corner of one eye.





Lots of mascara %26amp;top it off with your lipgloss.





For your hair, tease it alot!!!! Or do a faux-hawk.


You'll look great.


Be creative :)





xCindyy.Blogspot.comMakeup/some hair ideas for Rock Star Day at school. Help? (Pics included)?
wax your eyebrows before anything else. :)
do this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XE3VUDc鈥?/a>


this girl has awesome tutorials, and leopard print lips!? it would be awesome. i bet you could even do it over your eyes. i'd do your eyes like hers too.... maybe switch the purple color you have for a bright pink? i'd line your eyes with black eyeliner, maybe make a tiny wing on the end, then i'd also add a line of silver over your top lashline to make it pop. good luck!
  • child tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin