Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help me create rock star eye makeup, PLEASE!?

I have always wanted to create the heavy, black, rockstar makeup. My problem is that I have no clue how to apply eye makeup and achieve the rockstar look without looking like my black eyeshadow threw up on me. I am desperate to create this look for an upcoming event. Please help me!Help me create rock star eye makeup, PLEASE!?
http://www.maxfactor.com/images/pat/img_鈥?/a>





Is that the look you're going for? I'd say go with metallic silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and extreme black mascara.





For the eyeshadow, apply a bright/ lighter color right on the eyelid... then raise your eyebrows and put a darker color like black on the bone... and then do another shade of smokey grey just above that.





For the mascara, put it on really thick, but brush the eyelashes with an (unused!) toothbrush or eyebrow brush after you put on mascara while it's still wet. Use strokes pointing outward to make your lashes look longer.





For the eyeliner, use really dark black, and put it on really thick, but don't put it on the waterline, that'll make your eyes look smaller. Put it on all the way around your eyes like in the picture.





Hope this helps! The best of luck!Help me create rock star eye makeup, PLEASE!?
I always glob on eye-liner, espcially the bottom of my eye, and glob on dark, dark mascara.





Then I usually just swipe on alot of dark colored-eye shadow, like purple/grey/black/dark blue...and sometimes, whenever I'm feeling perky, I put on bright happy colors that are unique and vibrant, like


green/red/blue. Maybe even yellow, though I don't know of anyone who can pull it off.
silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner, TONS of mascara.
Just get a 3'; paint brush!


Beby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin