Friday, December 11, 2009

My mom said makeup is bad, sometimes she stars fights with me and tells me i have an attitude shes killing me

Shes always edgy about things, she never wants to hear me out. Once she says no about something she doesn't want to hear my view of it. shes hurting me really bad but I cant get her to see it. She manipulates it so I end up looking bad, then I end up saying sorry. Icant take this anymore, I prayed about but how can I make her see what shes doing to me. Her high principles are going to be the death of me.My mom said makeup is bad, sometimes she stars fights with me and tells me i have an attitude shes killing me
How old are you ? If you are not 18 then you have to respect her and listen to her after all she knows more than you . i think that she is just trying to keep you safe it is a dangerous world out there and it is a parents job to tell you no to things that are not right for you . good luck .My mom said makeup is bad, sometimes she stars fights with me and tells me i have an attitude shes killing me
My mom was like that too. I am 27 now and all I can say is you just have to ride it out. My mom was always against me and she would never accept my opinions on anything and if I disagreed with her even if it was my favorite color vs hers she would get all bent out of shape. My mom was so childish sometimes and she would argue with me and always say I was the one with the bad attitude. but I realized years later she was the one with the issues. You just have to be patient and ride it out. Try talking to a close family member- my grandma (moms mother) was my greatest alli- she helped me get thru and deal with my mother!
It's hard to be a teenager (I assume you are) and deal with all the changes you are dealing with, and all the challenges in school, and deal with parents on top of it. I hope she has your best interest at heart. Maybe she is worried about you making really bad choices. It's a tough world now. I am guessing she is trying to keep you safe in it.





My advice would be to continue to be obedient. And when you are older, 18, you can live your life how you want to. Family is the most important. You'll realize this the older you get.





Blessings~
  • child tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin