Thursday, December 3, 2009

What word is used to call a movie star's staff (stylist, makeup artist etc)?

to describe this group of people: my hair stylist, my esthetician, my makeup artist, my photographer.





I am designing a web site, there is a page (tab) where i would like to introduce all these service providers. The tab has limited space. I am looking for a word to complete a phase like ';My xxx'; what is the ';xxx';? What word is used to call a movie star's staff (stylist, makeup artist etc)?





thank you very much in advance!What word is used to call a movie star's staff (stylist, makeup artist etc)?
I've heard people call them their ';glam squad.'; Entourage sounds like the person's friends that just sort of follow the celebrity everywhere but don't really do much of anything. I like glam squad or beauty team. Good luck!What word is used to call a movie star's staff (stylist, makeup artist etc)?
an entourage
entourage or crew
people---











';ill have my people call your people';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin