Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I learn to do my makeup like Jeffree Star? (for parties)?

His makeup is so amazing!How can I learn to do my makeup like Jeffree Star? (for parties)?
False eyelashes are a must


But if you cant or dont want to use those, use a TON of mascara.


How far do you want to take this look?


Because Jeffree has milk-white skin with pink drawn on eyebrows. If you're willing to do all that...


Pretty much his eyes are his biggest feature, so definitely accentuate those.


Perhaps bright pink eyeshadow up to your eyebrows, blended in well towards the brow bone with a nude shimmery powder on top.How can I learn to do my makeup like Jeffree Star? (for parties)?
I agree he is talented.


I would suggest going into MAC, since they have all the funky colours and hip make up, they give you a free make over, take in pictures and ask how you can apply your make up like that. Afterwards they usually expect you to buy at least one thing tho!
  • child tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin