Thursday, December 3, 2009

How should I do my makeup if I want to look like a 20s film star?

I've done this before, but I just want to know some of you guys' opinions. Like, how should I do it?





This is how I've done it before, but I'm afraid I don't have most of that makeup now:


http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh160/zomgjonesy/Picture3294.jpgHow should I do my makeup if I want to look like a 20s film star?
Your look in that pic is more 1940's there - you know the burlesque look like Marilyn. The 1920's is pale face,red lips and smoky eyes, the hair was straight with a curl at the front of the head on the foreheadHow should I do my makeup if I want to look like a 20s film star?
Pale skin, Red lips, Smoky eyes, maybe bluish or greys.
you should either put a good mascara on the top lashes to make them appear larger or get long fake lashes.


dark lipstick.


a smoky black on the eyelids.


and possibly less eyeliner on the bottom.





kind of like this: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1063/5379鈥?/a>
I'm not sure myself, but I'm just dropping by to say, WHAT A CUTE IDEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin