Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can you do makeup like the stars?

first of all, stop givin tht fierce look u did on ur avaterHow can you do makeup like the stars?
If you want to do your make-up like celebrities, the best thing you can do is go to your local bookstore and purchase a book by a make-up artist who works on celebrities. I purchased Making Faces by Kevyn Aucoin. It has a bunch of different looks and how to achieve them. I hope this helps.How can you do makeup like the stars?
Why would you. Your a star in your own right. No need to look like any of the stars. Name me two stars of this century who are happy with there looks and I'll name 100s who aren't. If they were they would not require plastic surgery
Very heavy foundation.
You will have to apply it very heavily. I've seen them close up at movie premieres, and it is basically stage makeup, very heavily done and obviously too much up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin